Auditing Services in DMCC Dubai
DMCC is a center of global trade. Headquartered in Dubai, DMCC is the world’s most interconnected Free Zone, and the leading trade and enterprise hub for commodities.
DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodity Centre) – located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers and designed for trade, DMCC has everything to set up, grow and build your business. Three times crowned ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ by the Financial Times magazine, DMCC is home to a vibrant community, innovative infrastructure, world-class services and a stunning choice of properties, all minutes from excellent air, sea and road links to the world.
The objectives of DMCC:
- Creation of a dedicated marketplace in Dubai.
- Increase the value and volume of commodities traded in and through the region.
- Facilitation and integration of the entire value chain of its key segments.
- Broaden the local market horizon e.g. Refining – Manufacturing – Trade.
- Create industry specific market infrastructure for its core segments, innovate new products and services.
- Provide a supportive business environment through purpose-built infrastructure.
- Promote regional industry growth.
- Enhance local industry through the implementation of international standards.
We are DMCC Approved Auditors. So if you’re looking for free zone audit services in DMCC Free Zone, or any other free zone audits, reach out to our team and we will help you get 100% foreign ownership through efficient company formation services.