Planning to set up a business in Dubai free zone? You can get all the tax and duty benefits that comes with it. Read on to learn more about the benefits and all the options available in the market to do the same!
Free zones are places that have been expressly declared inside a nation and are subject to unique economic restrictions to encourage business activity and investment. A free zone offers numerous tax benefits, including exemptions from the corporation and value-added taxes, import and export levies, and other taxes. Free zones frequently give access to a bigger market domestically and abroad.
Free zone commercial establishments in Dubai have the potential for long-term stability because they are frequently subject to unique economic restrictions that guarantee the predictability of the business climate.
How to set up a Dubai Free Zone company
- Choose the right free zone: There are more than 40 free zones in Dubai, each with its specific requirements and benefits. You will need to choose a free zone that aligns with your business activities and objectives.
- Obtain the necessary licenses and permits: Depending on the nature of your business, acquire the appropriate licenses and permits, including trade, industrial or professional licenses, from the relevant authorities.
- Choose a business name and register it with the free zone authority.
- Lease or purchase a physical space for your business, if required.
- Set up your business infrastructure, such as hiring employees, setting up a bank account, and obtaining insurance.
- Register for VAT, if required.
- Obtain any additional approvals or certifications needed for your business.
Freezone Audit Services in Dubai
Professional firms with expertise in the local laws and regulations governing free zones provide free zone audit services in Dubai. These firms can help companies operating within the Free Zones ensure that they are complying with all relevant rules and regulations, as well as assist with financial reporting and other related services.
If you are a company operating within a Dubai Free Zone and require audit services, it is important to choose a reputable and experienced firm that is familiar with the specific requirements of the Free Zone in which you are operating. This will help ensure that your company’s financial statements are accurate and in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Only choose the best for your business! Contact TRC to consult with our experts on Free Zone auditing services and to extensively understand the process of setting up a company in the Dubai Free Zone.