Our approach is of significant importance because of the value-addition it brings to this statutory requirement. Our aim is to go beyond the audit and work with our client to improve efficiency and profitability. At all times, we are attentive to the auditor’s key role and stand as a guardian for our shareholders’ interests.
BOOK KEEPING AND ACCOUNTING
BOOK KEEPING AND ACCCOUNTING
We recognize that having access to timely and accurate financial information is crucial for clients to maintain a competitive edge in today’s dynamic business environment. We provide a full range of computerized accounting services, bookkeeping services for the companies in the UAE who require a proper and complete set of financial statements which includes:
- Preparation of full set of accounts on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- Group consolidation and preparation of annual report
- Design and preparation of financial reporting packages for management
- Performing bank and other accounts reconciliation
By outsourcing your finance and accounting function to us, organizations would undoubtedly see the performance improvements by:
- Freeing the management from administrative and regulatory tasks and thereby enabling them to concentrate on higher-level of financial decision-making
- Utilizing established external infrastructure, without the upfront costs
- Keeping away confidential financial information from the internal staff.
- Putting a full stop to worry about account staff turnover
Internal audit is a key driver of effective management control, proactive risk management, good corporate governance and ongoing process improvement. Our comprehensive range of internal audit solutions include:
- Helping organizations to develop and implement risk based internal audit methodologies
- Helping firms carry out risk assessment evaluation and testing
- Providing specialized additional resource to in-house internal audit departments
- Liaising with external auditors in relation to their annual statutory audit procedures
- Developing standard operating procedures
Businesses operating in the current regulatory and legal environment are subject to a wide range of risks. We understand that unexpected losses to a company can be avoided through a greater understanding of all those risks.
We work with our clients to evaluate the probability of risks occurring and the impact that they may have on them. Our staff is well experienced in evaluating the most appropriate methods for controlling and assessing the risks. We will help you investigate the strategies already in place before suggesting any additional or alternative methods that we believe might be relevant for your company.
A special review entails a comprehensive and objective examination of the business underlying the numbers. It assists the management to identify and focus on key areas and issues and provide insights and guidance to them as well as outside interests. We provide services for specific audit assignments like cost audits, fraud investigations, investment audits, compliance audits, salary audits, certification of sales and other special assignments which are necessary for providing assurance to management and interested parties.